Applications & Submissions
Create & Submit Your Applications or Proposals
- 2017 GAS Member Juried Exhibition - The Glass Art Society, in partnership with Glass Wheel Studio, is pleased to announce a call to eligible member artists for the 2017 GAS Member Juried Exhibition. The exhibition will take place from May 27– July 16, 2017 at Glass Wheel Studio in Norfolk, Virginia, and will be a highlight of the 46th annual conference, Reflections from the Edge: Glass, Art, and Performance. To apply, and for details regarding eligibility, size restrictions, shipping, sales, and entry fee, please visit the submission page. Deadline: November 15, 2016.
- 2016-2017 GAS Student Representative - The Glass Art Society is seeking applications from eligible students to become the next Student Representative on our Board of Directors. This is a key position on the Board, serving as the primary champion of student projects and the intermediary between student members and the general membership of GAS. To apply, please review the eligibility requirements, and send all necessary application materials to email@example.com. Deadline: October 17, 2016.
- 2016 International Online Student Exhibition - The Glass Art Society invites all current student members through December 31, 2016 to apply to have their work included in the 2016 International Online Student Exhibition. Click here to review eligibility guidelines and submit your work through the online entry form. For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional Info & Deadlines - Upcoming Calls
Please read all submission/application information & eligibility requirements before making a submission. To create a submission for the following items when the calls are active, you will need to log in as a GAS member and start your submission. If you are not a current GAS member, you will be asked to create a submitter profile.
- Calls for Proposals for Conference Presentations - No applications are currently being accepted for future conferences. Please stay tuned for the call for future GAS conference proposals.
- Applications for Saxe Emerging Artists Lecture - No applications are currently being accepted. Next deadline is Jan 2017, and submission is by invitation only. Nomination and eligibility required.
- Applications for Student Scholarships - No applications are currently being accepted. Next deadline is Feb 15, 2017. GAS membership required to apply. More details available this winter.
- Applications for TAG Grant - No applications are currently being accepted. Next deadline is summer of 2017. GAS membership required for eligibility
The Glass Art Society reserves the right to deny applications for Technical Display, advertising participation, GAS membership or the conference from anyone for any reason.