Member Profile Instructions
UPDATE YOUR NEW GAS MEMBER PROFILE!
With a more modern and image-focused design, the new GAS website highlights the most important component of the Glass Art Society: our members! Check out the amazing new Member Profiles and be sure to update your images and information. This is a great opportunity to showcase your work to thousands of people around the world! Enhanced features include:
- Featured Member on the homepage (rotating monthly) and a gallery of Member Profile images, highlighting 8 GAS members at a time.
- Member Profiles with 10 image uploads in a Lightbox Gallery format, links to social media sites and online portfolios, contact information and a short bio/artist statement.
- Image-based Member Directory organized in a grid, with large thumbnail images for each member appearing in the search results. Users now also have the ability search multiple categories at once.
HOW TO UPLOAD IMAGES
- Go to www.glassart.org
- Login to your membership account by clicking "login" at the top of the page
- Click on "My Profile" in the red navigation box on the left
- Click on the "Upload Images" icon
- Click the browse button under each numbered photo to upload up to 10 images of your work, plus a portrait. Be sure to follow the guidelines for uploading images at the top of the page.
- Type in the captions for each piece (title, year, medium/technique, dimensions)
- Once you've selected all of your images, click “Submit” (large files will take some time to upload).
SOCIAL MEDIA & MEMBER INFO
- From your Profile Page, click on the "Edit Profile" icon
- Enter contact information in the corresponding fields (address, phone, email, etc.)
- Tell us about yourself: include a short bio or artist statement under Bio/Profile.
- Get more exposure! Member Profiles now feature links to social media sites - Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Tumblr. Enter the URL links to your personal pages in the corresponding fields to connect with others.
- Once you’ve entered all the information that you’d like to include, click “Submit”
The Glass Art Society reserves the right to deny applications for Technical Display, advertising participation, GAS membership or the conference from anyone for any reason.