Choose Your Membership Level
We offer a wide variety of membership levels according to your professional level and geographic region. Choose the membership option that best describes you.
- $40 USD Full-time Student copy of current student ID or other proof required when joining
- $70 USD Individual
- $120 USD Sponsor
- $275 USD Corporate/Business
- $500 USD Patron
- $1,000 USD Benefactor
- Low student fees are subsidized in part by the Sy Kamens Educational Fund.
- Unused benefits expire with membership and are not transferable to renewal for the following year.
- Membership fees are non-refundable.
- Dues subject to change.
Benefits for each Membership Level
FULL-TIME STUDENT - Basic benefits and discounts plus some opportunities just for students
INDIVIDUAL - Basic benefits and discounts
SPONSOR - Basic benefits and discounts for two people (at same address/business, two logins and profiles, but one set of mailed materials) plus: Donation acknowledgment in Journal.
CORPORATE/BUSINESS - all of the above, plus:
• One free custom mailing list (500 names max)
• 10% off members' price for one ½ Column GASnews ad per year
• 25% off one annual full-conference pass
PATRON - all of the above, plus: Total of 50% off one annual full-conference pass
BENEFACTOR - all of the above, plus: Total of one free annual full-conference pass
The Glass Art Society reserves the right to deny applications for Technical Display, advertising participation, GAS membership or the conference from anyone for any reason.