2014 Booth Map: Palmer House, Exhibit Hall
All vendors must be current members of GAS through March 2014.
BOOTH ALLOCATION LOTTERY PROCESS
In order to give an equal opportunity to all those interested in participating in the 2014 GAS Technical Display, and at the same time reward those who have exhibited in the past, the following lottery system will be used:
- Each potential exhibitor completes the online Technical Display Reservation Form (or paper form), stating the number of booths and preferred type they want to reserve. Also listing their 1st, 2nd, and 3rd choice preferences for booth assignment (by booth #) based on the map above.
A lottery ticket will also be prepared for each year since 2004 that you have exhibited in the GAS Technical Display. If you have been a part of the Technical Display every year since 2004, you will have 10 tickets and therefore 10 times the chance of getting your first choice of booth space than a first-time exhibitor. There is still the luck of the draw however.
On or about November 20 GAS staff will assign booths as the tickets are pulled from a hat. You will be assigned your 1st, 2nd, or 3rd choice depending on availability. If none of your choices are available, the staff will do its best to assign you to a similar space from those booths not yet assigned. If you paid in full for a Premium Booth but did not receive one, GAS will promptly refund the difference.
The GAS office will notify you of your booth allocation by December 1, 2013.
The balance for your booth fees is due on January 15, 2014. An “Exhibitors Service Kit” with shipping and set-up information will be made available to you by this time.
After November 15 if booth space is still available, allocations will be made as reservations are received.
- All Technical Display participants must be current GAS members through March 2014.
- We are unable to take reservations over the phone. A reservation must be completed online or a completed paper reservation form must be mailed or faxed to the office.
- To participate in the lottery, reservations must be received by November 15, 2013, along with a 50% deposit of the total booth fees.
- Your completed reservation form becomes a lottery ticket with your company’s name and booth preferences on it.
The Glass Art Society reserves the right to deny applications for Technical Display, advertising participation, GAS membership or the conference from anyone for any reason.