2016 Booth Map: Rakow Library Parking Lot
Vendors who reserve by February 15, 2016 participate in the booth allocation lottery. Read our Booth Allocation Lottery Process.
NOTE: Technical Dispaly is located in the parking lot of the Rakow Library. To view the location in relation to other conference
venues please see the Corning Museum of Glass Map.
50 TOTAL BOOTHS
- 38 STANDARD
- 12 PREMIUM (circled) - #1, #2, #13, GAS, #15, #25, #26, #27, #37, #38, #39, #50
Corning Museum of Glass Map
Please use this map for reference to see where the Rakow Library parking lot is located.
BOOTH ALLOCATION LOTTERY PROCESS
In order to give an equal opportunity to all those interested in participating in the 2016 GAS Technical Display, and at the same time reward those who have exhibited in the past, the following lottery system will be used:
1. Each potential exhibitor completes the online Technical Display Reservation Form (or paper form), stating the number of booths and preferred type they want to reserve. Vendor also lists their 1st, 2nd, and 3rd choice preferences for booth # based on the map above.
- All Technical Display registrants and conference participants must be current GAS members through June 2016.
- We are unable to take reservations over the phone. A reservation must be completed online or by paper form mailed or faxed to the office.
- To participate in the lottery, reservations must be received by Feb 15 with a 50% deposit of the total booth fees.
- Your completed reservation form becomes a lottery ticket with your company’s name and booth preferences on it.
2. Lottery tickets will also be prepared for each year since 2005 that you have exhibited in the GAS Technical Display. If you have been a part of the Technical Display every year since 2005, you will have 11 tickets and therefore 11 times the chance of getting your first choice of booth space than a first-time exhibitor, but there always the luck of the draw!
3. GAS staff will assign booths as the tickets are pulled from a hat. You will be assigned your 1st, 2nd, or 3rd choice booth # depending on availability. If none of your choices are available, the staff will do its best to assign you to a similar space from those booths not yet assigned. If you paid in full for a Premium Booth but did not receive one, GAS will promptly refund the difference.
After February 15 if booth space is still available, allocations will be made as reservations are received.
4. The GAS office will notify you of your booth allocation by March 1, 2016.
5. The balance for your booth fees is due on April 1, 2016. An “Exhibitors Service Kit” with shipping and set-up information will be made available to you by this time.
The Glass Art Society reserves the right to deny applications for Technical Display, advertising participation, GAS membership or the conference from anyone for any reason.