The Glass Art Society is an international non-profit organization founded in 1971 whose purpose is to encourage excellence, to advance education, to promote the appreciation and development of the glass arts, and to support the worldwide community of artists who work with glass. The Society strives to stimulate communication among artists, educators, students, collectors, gallery and museum personnel, art critics, manufacturers, and all others interested in and involved with the production, technology and aesthetics of glass. We are dedicated to creating greater public awareness and appreciation of the glass arts. Application for membership is open to anyone interested in glass. Members are entitled to vote, hold office, and enjoy all other rights and privileges as determined by the Society's bylaws.
Want to learn more about Membership Benefits? Click here
- Basic Benefits and Discounts
- Additional Benefits for upper level members
Want to learn more about the various Membership Levels and Fees? Click here
- Low student fees are subsidized in part by the Sy Kamens Educational Fund.
- Unused benefits expire with membership and are not transferable to renewal for the following year.
- Membership fees are non-refundable.
- Dues subject to change.
The Glass Art Society reserves the right to deny applications for Technical Display, advertising participation, GAS membership or the conference from anyone for any reason.