2009 The Fine PrintEnglish is the official language of the conference.All payments made to the Seattle GAS office must be in U.S. dollars.
- Conference fees include: all lectures, panels, demonstrations, and other events taking pace during the conference and organized by GAS EXCEPT events with additional fees.
- Daily fees include: all lectures, panels, demonstrations and other events taking place only on the day or days for which your registered EXCEPT events with additional fees.
- We are unable to process registration forms received in the GAS office after May 19, 2009. After May 19, register on site with increased fees.
- Student rates apply to full-time students from accredited schools only.
- You must either be a current full-time student member through the time of the conference or include a photocopy of your full-time student ID or other proof of student status with conference registration and membership form to be eligible for student rates.
- Rate is determined by date ID/proof is received in GAS office, NOT when registration form is received in office.
- Registration is NOT complete until copy of ID/or other proof of student status is received.
- Confirmation of your registration will be sent within 2 weeks of our receipt of your registration form to the email address on your form; if no email, to the address on your form.
- Please contact the GAS office if you have not received confirmation within a month of sending your registration.
- Cancellations received in writing before April 7, 2009 will receive a full refund.
- Cancellations received in writing April 8 - May 19, 2009 will be subject to a $35 administrative fee.
- There will be no refunds after May 19, 2009.
Membership fees are non-refundable.
The Glass Art Society reserves the right to deny applications for Technical Display, advertising participation, GAS membership or the conference from anyone for any reason.