OFFICIAL CONFERENCE HOTEL
LaGare Hotel Venezia
Riva Longa, 49, Murano
+39 041 736 250
The official conference hotel for the 2018 GAS conference is the LaGare Hotel Venezia, located on Murano within easy walking distance of all major conference venues. GAS has reserved a small block of rooms at a special rate.
- Superior rooms (sleep 2) at the special net rate of €250, VAT and breakfast included, per room, per night. Not included in this rate is an additional city tax of €3.6 Euro per person per night.
- Executive rooms (sleep 3) at the special net rate of €310, VAT and breakfast included, per room, per night. Not included in this rate is an additional city tax of €3.6 per person per night.
- Junior Suites at the special net rate of €450, VAT and breakfast included, per room, per night. Not included in this rate is an additional city tax of €3.6 per person per night.
Hotel reservations for the event must be made by individual attendees directly with La Gare Hotel by email at the: email@example.com.
Attendees will send an email or fax specifically noting in the subject line and/or in the body of the email, Glass Art Society Conference 2018 to be included in the block.
- Complimentary internet in all attendee guest rooms and meeting space.
- Complimentary boat transfers to and from the Venice Airport Marco Polo (VCE) upon availability. Restrictions apply.
Hotel rooms fill quickly, so we recommend booking as soon as possible.
Additional hotels near the conference sites include: Murano Palace, Villa Lina, Cà Sagredo Hotel, and Russott Hotel San Giuliano Mestre VE.
Please note that GAS members receive favorable hotel rates because we guarantee a large number of nights. GAS pays a fee for rooms not taken. You can help GAS – and your fellow members – by staying at the La Gare Hotel. Ensure your room and the GAS discount! Reserve no later than April 16, 2018 to get this special rate.
Airline: Delta Airlines discount on flights to Venice Marco Polo Airport (VCE). Reservations and ticketing are available via www.delta.com/meeting. Select “Book Your Flight” and enter the meeting code NMQTE in the box provided. Or call Delta at 800.328.1111 (fee will apply). Discounts applicable to US/Canada originating passengers only.
Getting Around Murano
Murano is a series of small islands connected by bridges and waterways. The 2018 GAS conference venues are walkable for most attendees, all venues are located within a one-mile radius.
There are no land taxis on the island of Murano or Venice.
GAS vaporetto (Venice boats) shuttles will operate on a regular basis from Fondamente Nove in Venice to the Faro stop in Murano.
Murano and Venice are walking cities – be prepared for cobblestone streets and uneven surfaces. Unfortunately, Glass Art Society is unable to provide ADA accommodations for this conference.
More information about transportation options can be found at www.europeforvisitors.com/venice/articles/murano_transportation.htm
The Glass Art Society reserves the right to deny applications for Technical Display, advertising participation, GAS membership or the conference from anyone for any reason.