2020 GAS Annual Conference
May 20-23, 2020.
PROPOSALS NOW BEING ACCEPTED
While an overarching theme for the 2020 Conference has not yet been decided, based on attendee feedback, we recommend proposals focus on the following:
- Artistic processes: mold making, neon, kiln forming/casting, glass blowing, cold work, etc.
- Professional and business practices: marketing your work, success, challenges, and failures
- Developing glass collections
- Communities and outreach programs
- Sustainable energy and low carbon profiles
- New technologies and 3D printing
Submissions will be accepted until June 3, 2019
SUBMIT HERE - https://glassart.submittable.com/submit
More information will be available this summer.
The Glass Art Society reserves the right to deny applications for Technical Display, advertising participation, GAS membership or the conference from anyone for any reason.