Times are hard, but the GAS family is here for you.
We’ve compiled a list of the resources available for artists and the arts during emergencies. If you have additions, please email us at [email protected] with the subject line “Emergency Relief.”
Artist Emergency Grants & Relief Funds
The following grants/funds/etc. apply to visual artists and are arranged based on location eligibility. Use the column headers CITY, STATE/REGION, COUNTRY, or GRANT/FUND to sort the list.
Webinars & Resources Lists
From non-profit organizations to technology companies, institutions are coming together to share their knowledge and expertise with artists across the globe. Catch a live webinar, watch a recording of a past webinar, or dive into one of many other community-led resources.
AOEU will be holding a weekly webinar over the coming months to support art teachers everywhere as they deal with the ripple effects of the Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Past Webinar Recordings
Remote Teaching Resources
Education can continue, even if you can’t gather together. Here are some resources for teaching online, including specific dives into coursework for visual arts, sculpture, and glass specifically.
Mental Health & Creative Expression
- A Daily Report on How COVID-19 Is Impacting the Art World
- Americans for the Arts and the Arts Action Fund are standing up for the arts in America during COVID-19!
- THE ECONOMIC IMPACT OF CORONAVIRUS ON THE ARTS AND CULTURE SECTOR
- New multi-million pound Coronavirus action plan to help the most vulnerable in Doncaster
- In the Face of the Coronavirus Crisis, Hong Kong’s Art World Has Banded Together to Launch a New Online Platform for Art
- ‘I Will Not Let Them Down’: Germany’s Culture Minister Pledges Financial Support to Cultural Institutions and Artists Amid the Outbreak as Berlin Shutters its Museums
- Essential Arts: How are the arts dealing with coronavirus closures? Creatively
- Arts Organizations Are Heading Into Crisis. A Few Things Might Mitigate It.