All Technical Display Vendors must be a GAS member in good standing through March 31, 2019, to participate.
Premium Booth (8’x10’) $1,290 Best Locations!
Standard Booth (8’x10’) $1,065
Non-Profit Standard Booth $ 840
INCLUDED WITH EACH BOOTH PURCHASE:
- Installed pipe & drape display, skirted table, 2 chairs, signage, and wastebasket
- One Marketplace ad on the GAS website through March 2019 (valued up to $430 USD)
- Two Full-Conference Passes
In-booth power connection
- FREE Wi-Fi internet access
Technical Display will be held in the Hilton St. Petersburg Bayfront. Registration for the 2019 GAS Conference Technical Display opens on October 15, 2018.
In order to give an equal opportunity to all those interested in participating in the 2019 GAS Technical Display, and at the same time reward those who have exhibited in the past, the following lottery system will be used:
- Each Technical Display exhibitor completes online registration, stating the number of booths and preferred type they want to reserve. Reservations must be completed online through our website and received by November 18, 2018, to take part in the lottery.
- Your reservation serves as your lottery ticket. Lottery tickets will also be prepared for each year you have exhibited in the GAS Technical Display since 2009 that you have exhibited in the GAS Technical Display. If you have been a part of Technical Display every year since 2009, you would have 10 tickets, and therefore, your chances of getting your first choice of booth space are 10 times greater - but there is always the luck of the draw!
- GAS staff will assign booths as the tickets are pulled. You will be assigned your 1st, 2nd or 3rd choice booth number depending on availability. If none of your choices are available, the staff will do its best to assign you to a similar space from those booths not yet assigned.
If you paid in full for a Premium Booth but did not receive one, GAS will promptly refund the difference. After November 19, if booth space is still available, allocations will be made as reservations are received.
For more details, the Tech Display Information Sheet can be found HERE
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CONTACT: Kristen Ferguson, Operations & Program Manager at 206-382-1305, or email@example.com
The Glass Art Society reserves the right to deny applications for Technical Display, advertising participation, GAS membership or the conference from anyone for any reason.